CRM Mitchell1 2020-06-28T22:01:25+00:002016 Honda HR-V CRM Mitchell1 2020-06-28T22:01:25+00:00
- ALTERNATOR DRIVE BELT – Remove & Replace – All Applicable Models
- Change engine oil and replace oil filter. Check air filter. Check readily accessible fluid levels and top off as needed. Check tire pressures and set to correct specification. Reset oil life & maintenance reminder light. Includes maintenance inspection, all noted maintenance items requiring attention will be noted on work order. Maintenance inspection does not include diagnosis for any sounds, warning lights, or other issues that are not readily visible or apparent.
- PERFORM INSPECTION TO VERIFY SYSTEM IS CHARGING PROPERLY. PERFORM BATTERY TEST TO CHECK STATE OF BATTERY. CONFIRM BELTS ARE IN GOOD CONDITION WITH PROPER TENSION AND NOT SLIPPING. SHUT VEHICLE OFF AND MONITOR FOR PARASITIC DRAIN. DURING INSPECTION, FOUND BATTERY WAS LEAKING, RECOMMEND TO REPLACE, AS WELL NOTICED BELT WAS DRY AND CRACKING. ONCE BATTERY AND BELT ARE INSTALLED, WILL BE ABLE TO COMPLETE SYSTEMS TEST AND CHECK FOR ANY DRAINS. ONCE INSTALLED, DRAIN IS WITHIN SPECIFICATIONS, BELT IS NEW WITH PROPER TENSION, SYSTEM IS CHARGING PROPERLY AND STARTER IS RECEIVE PROPER SIGNAL AND WORKING NORMAL AT THIS TIME.
- REMOVE AND REPLACE BATTERY WITH NEW, APPLY ANTI-CORROSIVE SPRAY TO TERMINALS AND POSTS
- REPLACE LUBE STICKER AND ENGINE COVERS
- RESET VEHICLE MAINTENANCE REMINDER
SHELBY F. gave our service a 5 star review on 6/27/2020