CRM Mitchell1 2020-12-05T23:01:41+00:002005 Ford Mustang CRM Mitchell1 2020-12-05T23:01:41+00:00
- Change engine oil and replace oil filter. Check air filter. Check readily accessible fluid levels and top off as needed. Check tire pressures and set to correct specification. Reset oil life & maintenance reminder light. Includes maintenance inspection, all noted maintenance items requiring attention will be noted on work order. Maintenance inspection does not include diagnosis for any sounds, warning lights, or other issues that are not readily visible or apparent.
- CUSTOMER MENTIONED THE TRIM IN THE TRUNK HAS BECOME DETACHED, WILL INSPECT AND ADVISE OF REPAIRS
- CUSTOMER STATES THAT IF THE VEHICLE SITS FOR ABOUT 10 DAYS, THE BATTERY IS DEAD, BUT STATES THE BATTERY IS NEW. WILL PERFORM SYSTEMS TEST AND ADVISE.
- LOCATE PARASITIC DRAIN SOURCE
- REPLACE LUBE STICKER AND ENGINE COVERS
- RESET VEHICLE MAINTENANCE REMINDER
FRANK C. gave our service a 5 star review on 12/4/2020