CRM Mitchell1 2020-11-13T23:02:40+00:002015 Fiat 500 CRM Mitchell1 2020-11-13T23:02:40+00:00
- Change engine oil and replace oil filter. Check air filter. Check readily accessible fluid levels and top off as needed. Check tire pressures and set to correct specification. Reset oil life & maintenance reminder light. Includes maintenance inspection, all noted maintenance items requiring attention will be noted on work order. Maintenance inspection does not include diagnosis for any sounds, warning lights, or other issues that are not readily visible or apparent.
- Perform Throttle Body and Fuel Induction Cleaning service
- Perform tire repair. Check all tire pressures. UNLESS SPECIFIED IN ADVANCE, TIRE PRESSURES WILL BE ADJUSTED TO SPECIFICATIONS ON VEHICLE. – TIRE REPAIR WITH PLUG $29.95 EACH – TIRE REPAIR WITH PATCH $39.95 EACH – TIRE / WHEEL REPAIR – BEAD RESEAL, INCLUDES CLEANING ALL CORROSION $49.95 EACH – MINIMUM SERVICE CHARGE TO CHECK TIRE(S) FOR PUNCTURE OR LEAK INCLUDING IF NO PUNCTURE OR LEAK FOUND $25.00 ESTIMATE WILL START AT $39.95 AND WILL BE LOWERED IF PLUGGED OR IF NOTHING IS FOUND.
- PERFORMED INSPECTION AND CONFIRMED CUSTOMER CONCERN. FOUND VEHICLE WAS CRITICALLY LOW ON OIL CAUSING ENGINE TO HAVE LOW COMPRESSION. INSPECTED SPARK PLUGS AND FOUND SPARK PLUGS TO BE HEAVILY CONTAMINATED. RECOMMEND TO PERFORM FULL OIL SERVICE TO REPLACE / CORRECT FLUID LEVEL, AS WELL AS REPLACE THE SPARK PLUGS WITH NEW AND PERFORM A THROTTLE BODY AND INDUCTION CLEANING SERVICE. RECOMMEND CUSTOMER TO RETURN IN ABOUT 1,000 MILES TO RECHECK OIL LEVEL.
- REPLACE LUBE STICKER AND ENGINE COVERS
- RESET VEHICLE MAINTENANCE REMINDER
- SPARK PLUGS – Remove & Replace – Gas
CAROLYN P. gave our service a 5 star review on 11/12/2020