CRM Mitchell1 2022-02-17T23:02:36+00:002007 Chevrolet Equinox CRM Mitchell1 2022-02-17T23:02:36+00:00
- Change engine oil and replace oil filter. Check air filter. Check readily accessible fluid levels and top off as needed. Check tire pressures and set to correct specification. Reset oil life & maintenance reminder light. Includes maintenance inspection, all noted maintenance items requiring attention will be noted on work order. Maintenance inspection does not include diagnosis for any sounds, warning lights, or other issues that are not readily visible or apparent.
- RESET VEHICLE MAINTENANCE REMINDER
- REPLACE LUBE STICKER AND ENGINE COVERS
- CUSTOMER STATES CHECK ENGINE LIGHT ILLUMINATED WHEN GOING THROUGH A CAR WASH, STATES ON THE NEXT CAR WASH, CHECK ENGINE LIGHT TURNED OFF. STATES LIGHT SEEMED TO GO OFF AND ON INTERMITTENTLY, HOWEVER, CHECK ENGINE LIGHT IS ON SOLIDLY NOW. NO DRIVEABILITY CONCERNS. PERFORMED DIAGNOSTIC INSPECTION, FOUND STORED ERRORS RELATING TO EGR FLOW AND EVAPORATIVE SMALL LEAK. UPON FURTHER INSPECTION, FOUND EGR VALVE WAS RESTRICTED, RECOMMEND TO START BY REPLACING EGR VALVE WITH NEW, RESET SYSTEMS, AND HAVE CUSTOMER MONITOR. IF CHECK ENGINE LIGHT RETURNS FOR EVAPORATIVE LEAK, WILL NEED TO PERFORM EVAPORATIVE SMOKE TEST TO LOCATE THE LEAK.
- EGR VALVE – Remove & Replace
BRIAN C. gave our service a 5 star review on 2/16/2022