CRM Mitchell1 2022-05-19T21:59:23+00:002012 Mercedes-Benz C250 CRM Mitchell1 2022-05-19T21:59:23+00:00
- Change engine oil and replace oil filter. Check air filter. Check readily accessible fluid levels and top off as needed. Check tire pressures and set to correct specification. Reset oil life & maintenance reminder light. Includes maintenance inspection, all noted maintenance items requiring attention will be noted on work order. Maintenance inspection does not include diagnosis for any sounds, warning lights, or other issues that are not readily visible or apparent.
- Check over for maintenance needs and service needs visually. Top off washer fluid and additional fluids that are accessible. Visually inspect brakes: Front Brakes (MM) Rear Brakes (MM)
- RESET VEHICLE MAINTENANCE REMINDER
- REPLACE LUBE STICKER AND ENGINE COVERS
- Perform tire repair. Check all tire pressures. UNLESS SPECIFIED IN ADVANCE, TIRE PRESSURES WILL BE ADJUSTED TO SPECIFICATIONS ON VEHICLE. – TIRE REPAIR WITH PATCH AND/OR PLUG $44.95 EACH – TIRE / WHEEL REPAIR – BEAD RESEAL, INCLUDES CLEANING ALL CORROSION $59.95 EACH – MINIMUM SERVICE CHARGE TO CHECK TIRE(S) FOR PUNCTURE OR LEAK INCLUDING IF NO PUNCTURE OR LEAK FOUND $25.00 ESTIMATE WILL START AT $44.95 AND WILL BE LOWERED IF NOTHING IS FOUND.
- CUSTOMER STATES THE LEFT FRONT HEADLIGHT AND RIGHT FRONT SIDEMARKER LIGHTS ARE OUT. WILL PERFORM BULB CHECK AND ADVISE
- CUSTOMER REQUESTS QUOTE TO REPLACE LEFT REAR TAIL LIGHT. WILL SOURCE AND GENERATE A QUOTE AND ADVISE
- Check brake fluid for moisture and contamination. Inspect all hydraulic line and hoses. Inspect calipers and wheel cylinders. Inspect master cylinder and cap. Remove fluid from master cylinder. Fill with fresh fluid. Power bleed system at each caliper with fresh fluidentire brake system including master cylinder, calipers, wheel cylinders until clean.
- TRANSMISSION OIL PAN GASKET &/OR FILTER – Remove & Replace – [Includes: Additional time for use of scan tool to perform this procedure.]
- REMOVE AND REPLACE LEFT REAR TAIL LIGHT BULB
- REMOVE AND REPLACE RIGHT FRONT SIDE MARKER
- REMOVE AND REPLACE LEFT FRONT HEADLIGHT BULB
MATTHEW**** S. gave our service a 5 star review on 5/17/2022