CRM Mitchell1 2022-06-16T21:59:34+00:002011 Land Rover Range Rover Sport CRM Mitchell1 2022-06-16T21:59:34+00:00
- PERFORMED INSPECTION AND FOUND THAT WATER PUMP HAD FAILED AND LEAKING COOLANT. RECOMMEND TO REPLACE WATER PUMP AS WELL AS ASSOCIATED PARTS. VERIFIED OTHER MAINTENANCE ITEMS RECOMMENDED BY DEALER AND REPLACED AS RECOMMENDED.
- WATER PUMP – Remove & Replace – Normally Aspirated
- THERMOSTAT &/OR GASKET – Remove & Replace – Normally Aspirated
- COOLANT RESERVOIR – Remove & Replace
- Road test for power steering operation. Inspect system for leaks. Remove fluid from power steering lines, pump, rack and pinion, and or gear box. Install new power steering fluid. Install power steering additive to revitalize seals and . Road test vehicle.
- Check brake fluid for moisture and contamination. Inspect all hydraulic line and hoses. Inspect calipers and wheel cylinders. Inspect master cylinder and cap. Remove fluid from master cylinder. Fill with fresh fluid. Power bleed system at each caliper with fresh fluidentire brake system including master cylinder, calipers, wheel cylinders until clean.
- CABIN AIR FILTER – Remove & Replace
- TIRE REPLACEMENT, MOUNT AND BALANCE
- Road test vehicle. Check all suspension and steering parts for wear. Check tire pressure and condition. Check riding height. Check alignment of all four wheels. Adjust caster, camber, toe-in, and thrust angle as needed on all four wheels. Center steering wheel.
SETH B. gave our service a 5 star review on 6/15/2022