- BRAKE PADS AND ROTORS – Remove & Replace – Rear – [Includes: Clean, lube and/or replace Brake Hardware as necessary. Adjust Brakes (where applicable).
- Change engine oil and replace oil filter. Check air filter. Check readily accessible fluid levels and top off as needed. Check tire pressures and set to correct specification. Reset oil life & maintenance reminder light. Includes maintenance inspection, all noted maintenance items requiring attention will be noted on work order. Maintenance inspection does not include diagnosis for any sounds, warning lights, or other issues that are not readily visible or apparent.
- REMOVE AND REPLACE BATTERY WITH NEW, APPLY ANTI-CORROSIVE SPRAY TO TERMINALS AND POSTS
- REMOVE AND REPLACE ENGINE AND CABIN AIR FILTERS
- REPLACE LUBE STICKER AND ENGINE COVERS
- RESET VEHICLE MAINTENANCE REMINDER
- VEHICLE WAS ROAD TEST, WAS ABLE TO CONFIRM A METALLIC DRAGGING / GRINDING NOISE. ONCE VEHICLE WAS ON A LIFT FOR VISUAL INSPECTION, FOUND REAR BRAKES CRITICALLY LOW, THE LEFT REAR WAS METAL TO METAL. SHOP AS WELL INSPECTED OIL AND FOUND TO BE VERY DARK. RECOMMEND TO REPLACE REAR PADS AND ROTORS ALONG WITH AN OIL SERVICE AND MAINTENANCE INSPECTION AND RECHECK.
GERRY G. gave our service a 5 star review on 10/21/2020