- Change engine oil and replace oil filter. Check air filter. Check readily accessible fluid levels and top off as needed. Check tire pressures and set to correct specification. Reset oil life & maintenance reminder light. Includes maintenance inspection, all noted maintenance items requiring attention will be noted on work order. Maintenance inspection does not include diagnosis for any sounds, warning lights, or other issues that are not readily visible or apparent.
- Check brake fluid for moisture and contamination. Inspect all hydraulic line and hoses. Inspect calipers and wheel cylinders. Inspect master cylinder and cap. Remove fluid from master cylinder. Fill with fresh fluid. Power bleed system at each caliper with fresh fluidentire brake system including master cylinder, calipers, wheel cylinders until clean.
- Perform tire repair. Check all tire pressures. UNLESS SPECIFIED IN ADVANCE, TIRE PRESSURES WILL BE ADJUSTED TO SPECIFICATIONS ON VEHICLE. – TIRE REPAIR WITH PLUG $29.95 EACH – TIRE REPAIR WITH PATCH $39.95 EACH – TIRE / WHEEL REPAIR – BEAD RESEAL, INCLUDES CLEANING ALL CORROSION $59.95 EACH – MINIMUM SERVICE CHARGE TO CHECK TIRE(S) FOR PUNCTURE OR LEAK INCLUDING IF NO PUNCTURE OR LEAK FOUND $25.00 ESTIMATE WILL START AT $39.95 AND WILL BE LOWERED IF PLUGGED OR IF NOTHING IS FOUND.
- REPLACE LUBE STICKER AND ENGINE COVERS
- RESET VEHICLE MAINTENANCE REMINDER
- TIRE ROTATION AND BALANCE
SHELBY F. gave our service a 5 star review on 3/12/2021