- Change engine oil and replace oil filter. Check air filter. Check readily accessible fluid levels and top off as needed. Check tire pressures and set to correct specification. Reset oil life & maintenance reminder light. Includes maintenance inspection, all noted maintenance items requiring attention will be noted on work order. Maintenance inspection does not include diagnosis for any sounds, warning lights, or other issues that are not readily visible or apparent.
- Check over for maintenance needs and service needs visually. Top off washer fluid and additional fluids that are accessible. Visually inspect brakes: Front Brakes (10MM) Rear Brakes (12MM)
- CUSTOMER STATES THE LEFT FRONT HEADLIGHT IS OUT, WILL PERFORM BULB CHECK AS PART OF THE OIL SERVICE AND ADVISE.
- REMOVE AND REPLACE LEFT FRONT HEADLIGHT BULB WITH NEW
- REPLACE LUBE STICKER AND ENGINE COVERS
- RESET VEHICLE MAINTENANCE REMINDER
- TIRE REPLACEMENT, MOUNT AND BALANCE
MICHELLE R. gave our service a 5 star review on 1/9/2021