- Change engine oil and replace oil filter. Check air filter. Check readily accessible fluid levels and top off as needed. Check tire pressures and set to correct specification. Reset oil life & maintenance reminder light. Includes maintenance inspection, all noted maintenance items requiring attention will be noted on work order. Maintenance inspection does not include diagnosis for any sounds, warning lights, or other issues that are not readily visible or apparent.
- RESET VEHICLE MAINTENANCE REMINDER
- REPLACE LUBE STICKER AND ENGINE COVERS
- CUSTOMER STATES THE VEHICLE IS SHAKING WHEN BRAKING AT HIGHWAY SPEEDS. WILL ROAD TEST VEHICLE AND ADVISE
- BRAKE PADS – Remove & Replace – REAR – [Includes: Clean, lube and/or replace Brake Hardware as necessary. Adjust Brakes (where applicable). DOES NOT include refinishing.]
- MACHINE BRAKE ROTORS – REAR
JASON G. gave our service a 5 star review on 10/23/2021