- Remove and reinstall four wheels to inspect brake condition. Inspect entire system for leaks. Lining remaining is: Front (MM) Rear (MM)
- BRAKE PADS – Remove & Replace – Front – [Includes: Clean, lube and/or replace Brake Hardware as necessary. Adjust Brakes (where applicable). DOES NOT include refinishing.]
- Change engine oil and replace oil filter. Check air filter. Check readily accessible fluid levels and top off as needed. Check tire pressures and set to correct specification. Reset oil life & maintenance reminder light. Includes maintenance inspection, all noted maintenance items requiring attention will be noted on work order. Maintenance inspection does not include diagnosis for any sounds, warning lights, or other issues that are not readily visible or apparent.
- RESET VEHICLE MAINTENANCE REMINDER
- REPLACE LUBE STICKER AND ENGINE COVERS
- TIRE ROTATION AND BALANCE
GABRIEL S. gave our service a 5 star review on 8/4/2022